Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification for Clients (In-person)
Blended In-person Certification: online coursework, culminating in two days of practical application in the live classroom at our Wiley education center in Minneapolis, MN.
Facilitated by Wiley trainers, learners will build confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace through:
- Gaining expertise in the Everything DiSC model and supporting research.
- Demonstrating the ability to use the Everything DiSC Workplace reports.
- Customizing the Everything DiSC Workplace program to meet specific participant needs.
- Navigating challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Creating strategies to promote a DiSC®-based culture.
- Exploring MyEverythingDiSC®, a mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
The course will open for online Training Center introductory work two weeks before Tuesday, August 27, 2019 and the live classroom sessions will be held in Minneapolis on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 – Wednesday, August 28, 2019 from (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM daily).